Conscious that the pursuit of happiness is a fundamental human goal,[…] Recognizing also the need for a more inclusive, equitable and balanced approach to economic growth that promotes sustainable development, poverty eradication, happiness and the well-being of all peoples Source
- If you are not vegan, try a plant-based meal and see how it goes! Plant strong food has been shown to improve mood and mental health which is the cornerstone of happiness!
- Go somewhere completely new, even if it's within your own neighborhood! Exploring and discovering unfamiliar places builds new connections within the brain, changes your perceptions, and makes you happier!
- Treat a friend or family member to something nice - a vegan cupcake, an organic juice, or a delicious meal. If they live in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Dallas, or Scottsdale you can use the Treatmo app to purchase a wonderful treat which they can pick-up! Treating someone has shown to improve mood instantly for the person sending the treat as well as for the person receiving it.
- Try probiotic or fermented foods such as pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi, or miso. Fermented foods improve gut health which has been linked to happiness.
- Express gratitude. Showing gratitude to someone or even beginning the day by being thankful and grateful for what you have leads to happiness.
The happiness movement is growing and there are even happiness activists determine to lift spirits around the globe. Taking small steps to make yourself happy is simple and you just may inspire the people around you. This article list the keys to a happier you. Have a happy day always!