- 1 ounce of pistachios contains as much fiber as half a cup of broccoli
- more antioxidants than green tea
- high amounts of protein, vitamin B-6, and vitamin E
- lowest fat content per ounce compared to all other nuts
- pistachios are more filling, so you can eat fewer and spend less money compared to other nuts
It is important to include nuts in one's diet. They provide a concentrated source of nutrients, vitamins, and protein. I usually keep a small bowl of nuts on the kitchen counter to snack on regularly. I like all types including pistachios, peanuts, almonds, and pecans, but pistachios are the ones I stock the most.